Monday, July 20, 2009

NEWDIRECTION
















I'm having a Tory Burch moment. I know. Weird. But while going through the Fall shows i was pleasantly surprised at the new direction in which the designer is going. Still a bit ladylike for me, but some good elements nonetheless no???? Who knows, maybe it's just a phase? Well i don't care, i'll take it, borrow ideas and call it my own. May develop obsession with white tights. Can i pull it off? Perhaps with a light taupe colored peep toe bootie? At the end of the day, it's not the label you wear, it's how YOU wear the label. That sounds really snooty. Let's just say that i'm a big believer that money doesn't buy style. Case in point, i get more comments about my vintage pieces than i do about the more expensive ones i own.

1 comment:

kisses for me? NO YOU! xoxoxoxox