Monday, August 24, 2009

THUNDER


























If you live in Toronto, or Canada for that matter, you would have heard about the insane storm we had last week.  I witnessed it from my loft.  It unfolded in front of my eyes like a love scene does.  Slowly, intensely with trepidation fear and excitement.... Like being in an ocean and being swept away by the current, mother nature continues to show us that with a blink of it all, it could dissapear.... No wonder i work in fashion.. can't deal with the truth.

5 comments:

  1. Great post; I am loving these pictures ;) The third and the fifth is great <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26/8/09

    killer post. dig your blog big time.
    -JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. love thos pix... i've been dragging them on my computer

    ReplyDelete
  4. very powerful images...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great inspo.
    xx cody


    codyjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

kisses for me? NO YOU! xoxoxoxox