I want to tell you about an artist. His name is Kris Kuksi. Although he uses a few different mediums to express his art, it is his sculptures that have haunted and fascinated me for some time now. These pictures will convey about 1% of what they would if you were to experience them in the flesh. I have been lucky enough to experience the other 99%. Kris uses small toys (many small toy soldiers and toy parts) to make up the majority of his sculptures. This is an amazing feat when some of his pieces actually measure meters. They are INSANELY BEAUTIFUL. I wish him all the success in the world as his pieces really convey to the admirer that he is incredibly passionate about what he does. If you ever have the privilege to see his work - DO.