Thursday, September 23, 2010

CREATURESINGENERAL....


just back from a week in New York. i love NY. so inspiring for me and i always just kind of feel at home there.... so........... i've had my eye on this for a few weeks now and am just about to order one.. it will take the artist 8 months to complete it. but i think i will love it just as much if not more when it arrives! what do you think?! just have to find a bell jar large enough to house it as Elle may get some funny ideas and try to attack it!

2 comments:

  1. Love you muse. you know I do. But I don't know. I don't think I can get on this bandwagon. As long as you love it, that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so confusing! I'm sure you'll still like it when you get it!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete

kisses for me? NO YOU! xoxoxoxox