Thursday, July 01, 2010

KIMONO

as i get older, the question of dressing appropriately is often on my mind. don't worry, i'm not one to judge (too much), if you've still got it - then by all means FLAUNT it. however with soo much skin being shown and short shorts and hemlines that resemble wide belts it's almost like all i want to do is cover up! i bought a vintage short kimono piece a few months ago and i simply can't get enough of it! it's all about pairing it back with something current - like my leather pants. xo









8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Love the versatility of kimonos.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about kimonos that whisper beauty and grace.Lovely pix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had similar thoughts lately. I'm about to hit a big milestone birthday and I've been asking myself whether certain pieces of clothing are still age appropriate for me.

    Curious to see your kimono! Would love to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love kimonos! Though I am yet to have my own one.

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beautiful. I love traditional Japanese clothing/fashion, it's so elegant. Thanks for sharing~
    Also, I love your header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/7/10

    These photos are amazing. the 2nd is the best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love kimonos...not sure if I could rock one, but cool nonetheless! And I agree about covering up more as I get older. I try to keep it classy while still dressing in something that will somewhat excite my bf ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The third pic is not a Kimono| it's a Hanbok... Korean traditional dress :)

    ReplyDelete

kisses for me? NO YOU! xoxoxoxox